Students should be able to:
- Use particulate motion to explain how the following properties of gases affect one another: volume, temp, pressure, and moles of a gas.
- Explain what happens to the particles of a gas when it is heated or cooled.
- Describe how particles in the gas state move or interact with each other.
- Kinetic Molecular Theory of Gas simulation
- Pretest (use contact form to request a copy)
- Simulation assignment (email to request a copy)
- Screencast assignment (email to request a copy)
- Alignment of pretest and assignment/follow-up questions (use contact form to request a copy)
Further information about this simulation/assignment
An in depth discussion of this work is currently in preparation.